# abduction (blogs) — RSS Amplifier

Recent posts from the 2 feeds in the RSS Amplifier directory that cover abduction.

Page: <https://rssamplifier.com/topics/abduction/blogs>  
Feed: <https://rssamplifier.com/topics/abduction/blogs.md>

---

## [Oshiomhole-led panel submits probe into MOWAA ownership, indicts obaseki&#8217;s govt of deceit](https://therecorder.com.ng/blog/oshiomhole-led-panel-submits-probe-into-mowaa-ownership-indicts-obasekis-govt-of-deceit/)

_2026-08-21 · Editor · The Recorder_

The Chairman Special Committee on Museum for West Africa Art (MOWAA) and former governor of Edo State Comrade, Sen. Adams Aliu Oshiomhole, on Thursday submitted the report of the committee whose mandate is to verify the position of the right of ownership status of MOWAA to Edo State Governor, Monday Okpebholo. Okpebholo had constituted the...

## [This is my last: Atiku gives up on running for president after six failed attempts](https://therecorder.com.ng/blog/this-is-my-last-atiku-gives-up-on-running-for-president-after-six-failed-attempts/)

_2026-08-21 · Editor · The Recorder_

Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar and the presidential candidate of the African Democratic Congress (ADC) has declared that the 2027 presidential election will be his final attempt to become Nigeria’s president, ruling out any plan to contest the office again in 2031. Atiku made the declaration during a Hausa-language interview on Wednesday while responding to...

## [Adeleke&#8217;s Campaign Council withdraws insulting statements against Edo Gov, Okpebholo](https://therecorder.com.ng/blog/adelekes-campaign-council-withdraws-insulting-statements-against-edo-gov-okpebholo/)

_2026-08-21 · Editor · The Recorder_

The spokesperson of Governor Ademola Adeleke’s campaign council, Pelumi Olajengbesi, has withdrawn remarks he previously made against Governor Monday Okpebholo of Edo State following the conclusion of the Osun State governorship election. Olajengbesi said he was withdrawing any statement that might have been interpreted as insulting or disrespectful to the Edo governor. Olajengbesi, in a...

## [Adeleke defeats Osun APC in another contest as Tinubu host governor at Aso Rock Villa](https://therecorder.com.ng/blog/adeleke-defeats-osun-apc-in-another-contest-as-tinubu-host-governor-at-aso-rock-villa/)

_2026-08-21 · Editor · The Recorder_

In what seems to be another defeat of the Osun State All Progressives Congress (APC), President Bola Tinubu, on Thursday, received Governor Ademola Adeleke of Osun State at the Presidential Villa in Abuja. Recall, the Osun APC had rejected attempt by Governor Adeleke to defect to the party prior the recent governorship elect in the...

## [Atiku promises to return fuel Subsidy if elected president 2027&#8230;You&#8217;re confused, Wike fires back](https://therecorder.com.ng/blog/atiku-promises-to-return-fuel-subsidy-if-elected-president-2027-youre-confused-wike-fires-back/)

_2026-08-21 · Editor · The Recorder_

Former Vice President and African Democratic Congress (ADC) presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, has put petrol subsidy back at the centre of the 2027 presidential contest, promising to restore the policy if elected. Atiku made the pledge during a Facebook Live session while responding to questions on the impact of the subsidy removal on Nigerians and...

## [Police arrest mastermind of Plateau killings](https://therecorder.com.ng/blog/police-arrest-mastermind-of-plateau-killings/)

_2026-08-21 · Editor · The Recorder_

The police in Plateau State said they have arrested the suspected mastermind of the killings in Bin-Per community in the Kombun District of Mangu Local Government Area. Twenty-four persons were killed and many others injured in the early Tuesday morning attack. The state Police Public Relations Officer, SP Alfred Alabo, confirmed the arrest in a...

## [Aftermath of defeat: Osun APC Forum writes Tinubu, blames Oyetola, others](https://therecorder.com.ng/blog/aftermath-of-defeat-osun-apc-forum-writes-tinubu-blames-oyetola-others/)

_2026-08-20 · Editor · The Recorder_

The Osun APC Stakeholders Forum has written to President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, blaming former Osun State Governor and Minister of Marine and Blue Economy, Gboyega Oyetola, for the All Progressives Congress’ defeat in the August 15, 2026, governorship election.Government The group made the allegation in an open letter dated August 18 and addressed to President...

## [How four Qu&#8217;ranic students died from contaminated fish](https://therecorder.com.ng/blog/how-four-quranic-students-died-from-contaminated-fish/)

_2026-08-20 · Editor · The Recorder_

Four students have died in Kano State after becoming seriously ill following the consumption of fish suspected to have been contaminated, while another student is currently receiving treatment in hospital. The deceased students were identified as 15-year-old Abdulfatah Mohammed, 16-year-old Yusuf Nuhu, 14-year-old Buhari Iliyasu and 22-year-old Ibrahim Muhammad. The fifth student, 18-year-old…

## [Forgive my husband: Kogi woman set ablaze by hubby pleads with authorities](https://therecorder.com.ng/blog/forgive-my-husband-kogi-woman-set-ablaze-by-hubby-pleads-with-authorities/)

_2026-08-20 · Editor · The Recorder_

A woman who was allegedly set ablaze by her pastor husband in Lokoja, Kogi State, has appealed to the authorities to forgive him despite the attack. The victim, Mrs Berida Irawo, was reportedly attacked by her husband, Jacob Irawo, following a domestic disagreement at Oworo Estate, Felele, Lokoja, on Friday, August 14, 2026. The Kogi...

## [Group unveils multi-platform grassroots campaign for Tinubu’s re-election: Human mascots, SMS mobilisation, pidgin radio show, campaign jingle headline opening phase](https://therecorder.com.ng/blog/group-unveils-multi-platform-grassroots-campaign-for-tinubus-re-election-human-mascots-sms-mobilisation-pidgin-radio-show-campaign-jingle-headline-opening-phase/)

_2026-08-19 · Editor · The Recorder_

The Hope Alive Initiative (HAI), an organisation committed to promoting good governance and civic engagement, has unveiled the first phase of its grassroots campaign in support of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s re-election in the 2027 presidential election. The initiative, which coincides with the commencement of the 2027 election campaign season, will combine street-level mobilisation with...

## [Ship everywhere from one CLI (Sponsored)](https://crawlproof.com/a/4t5nxqQ7CKaf)

_2026-08-19 · **Sponsored**_

One codebase, hosted runners, encrypted credentials, and automated submissions across stores

## [JUST IN: US court orders attorney to release Tinubu&#8217;s alleged &#8216;drug trafficking record&#8217; within four days](https://therecorder.com.ng/blog/just-in-us-court-orders-attorney-to-release-tinubus-alleged-drug-trafficking-record-within-four-days/)

_2026-08-18 · Editor · The Recorder_

United States District Judge, Beryl Howell, has granted US Attorney, Jeanine Pirro, an additional four days to release records linked to longstanding allegations concerning President Bola Tinubu, reports Inter Region. A United States-based lobbying firm, Von Batten-Montague-York L.C., announced the development in a post on 𝕏. According to the firm, Pirro, who was appointed by...

## [“My Husband didn&#8217;t start dancing today”- Adeleke’s wife speaks on husband’s dancing reputation](https://therecorder.com.ng/blog/my-husband-didnt-start-dancing-today-adelekes-wife-speaks-on-husbands-dancing-reputation-2/)

_2026-08-17 · Editor · The Recorder_

Osun State First Lady, Ngozi Adeleke, has broken her silence on her husband, Governor Ademola Adeleke’s widely known reputation as “the dancing governor.” Speaking in an interview with a national newspaper, Ngozi made clear that she never found the nickname embarrassing. If anything, she said it is a true reflection of who her husband has...

## [Bandits attacked me with cutlasses after shooting my tyres— Driver narrates how kudnappers abducted 14 passengers along Benue-Kogi Road](https://therecorder.com.ng/blog/bandits-attacked-me-with-cutlasses-after-shooting-my-tyres-driver-narrates-how-kudnappers-abducted-14-passengers-along-benue-kogi-road/)

_2026-08-17 · Editor · The Recorder_

A driver operating an 18-seater commercial bus along the Benue-Kogi route has narrated how armed men opened fire on his vehicle, damaged its tyres and reportedly abducted 14 passengers travelling from Enugu to Abuja. The driver, who survived the attack with gunshot injuries to his left leg and abdomen, is currently receiving treatment at an...

## [Why I resigned as Edo Assembly Speaker – Agbebaku](https://therecorder.com.ng/blog/why-i-resigned-as-edo-assembly-speaker-agbebaku/)

_2026-08-17 · Editor · The Recorder_

The immediate past Speaker of the Edo State House of Assembly, Blessing Sheriff Agbebaku, has explained why he stepped down from the leadership of the legislature. Agbebaku said his decision to resign was “purely for personal reasons”, dismissing any suggestion that the move was caused by a breakdown in his relationship with members of the...

## [Adeleke to Keyamo: I never entered agreement with Tinubu on 2027](https://therecorder.com.ng/blog/adeleke-to-keyamo-i-never-entered-agreement-with-tinubu-on-2027/)

_2026-08-17 · Editor · The Recorder_

Re-elected Osun State Governor, Ademola Adeleke, has denied reaching any agreement with President Bola Tinubu over his support for the President’s bid for a second term in 2027. Adeleke said his decision to support Tinubu was based on the fact that the President is a Yoruba man from the South-West and that he wanted to...

## [Eze Ndigbo coronation abroad embarrassing — FG](https://newnigerianpolitics.com/eze-ndigbo-coronation-abroad-embarrassing-fg/)

_2026-04-11 · admin · South-East &#8211; New Nigerian Politics_

Eze Ndigbo coronation abroad embarrassing — FG By Favour Ulebor The Federal Government has condemned the growing trend of crowning Eze Ndigbo in foreign countries, describing it as embarrassing and capable of causing diplomatic and communal tensions. In a press statement signed by Special Assistant on Communication and New Media to the Minister of State \[…\]

## [Group condemns disinheritance customary practice for female child in Igbo land](https://newnigerianpolitics.com/group-condemns-disinheritance-customary-practice-for-female-child-in-igbo-land/)

_2025-12-30 · admin · South-East &#8211; New Nigerian Politics_

A non governmental organization NGO, Women and Orphans Rights to Family Assets Foundation (WORFAF), has condemned in strong terms the practice of female disinheritance in Igbo land, saying such continued dispossession of women and other vulnerable persons under the guise of customary practice offends the principles of justice, equity and Constitutional supremacy. In what it \[…\]

## [Nnamdi Kanu’s wife recounts 2009 abduction, blames uwazuruike](https://newnigerianpolitics.com/nnamdi-kanus-wife-recounts-2009-abduction-blames-uwazuruike/)

_2025-12-21 · admin · South-East &#8211; New Nigerian Politics_

By Enioluwa Adeniyi Uchechigeme Anyanw??t?t? Okwu-Kanu, wife of Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), has recounted the circumstances surrounding her husband’s abduction in 2009, describing the episode as a painful milestone in their long struggle. In a social media post on Thursday, Okwu-Kanu said both she and her husband endured immense \[…\]

## [South moves against northern bandits](https://newnigerianpolitics.com/south-moves-against-northern-bandits/)

_2025-12-08 · admin · South-East &#8211; New Nigerian Politics_

By Dayo Johnson, Rotimi Ojomoyela, James Ogunnaike, Adeola Badru, Alemma Aliu, Olasunkanmi Akoni, Steve Oko and Egufe Yafubougi As bandits from the North push farther toward the fringes of the South, security anxieties have deepened across the southern corridor, stretching from the thick forests of Oke-Ogun in Oyo to the oil-rich creeks of the Niger \[…\]

## [South East stakeholders kick as National Assembly proposes six new States](https://newnigerianpolitics.com/south-east-stakeholders-kick-as-national-assembly-proposes-six-new-states/)

_2025-11-14 · admin · South-East &#8211; New Nigerian Politics_

By Richard Ogunsile Stakeholders across the South East have reacted sharply to the National Assembly’s (NASS) recommendation for the creation of six additional states across Nigeria. The South East stakeholders warn that the proposal fails to address long-standing structural and political marginalisation of the region. Naija News understands that the Joint Constitution Review Committee of \[…\]

## [Crush Every Threat in Real Time (Sponsored)](https://crawlproof.com/a/M1ANrS3BpBI2)

_2025-11-14 · **Sponsored**_

One agent for real-time detection, exposure tracking, and active defense.

## [Tinubu urges Southeast politicians to emulate late Michael Okpara’s politics](https://newnigerianpolitics.com/tinubu-urges-southeast-politicians-to-emulate-late-michael-okparas-politics/)

_2025-10-03 · admin · South-East &#8211; New Nigerian Politics_

President Bola Tinubu on Friday, charged the South-east political class to emulate the brand of inclusive politics played by the Premier of the defunct Eastern Region, late Dr Michael Okpara. Tinubu gave the charge, when he inaugurated the renovated and retrofitted Michael Okpara Auditorium in Umuahia. The president, represented by the Minister of Works, Senator \[…\]

## [IPOB rejects Tinubu’s speech linking it with Boko Haram](https://newnigerianpolitics.com/ipob-rejects-tinubus-speech-linking-it-with-boko-haram/)

_2025-10-02 · admin · South-East &#8211; New Nigerian Politics_

By Chimaobi Nwaiwu NNEWI——– THE Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has rejected what it called “President Bola Tinubu’s hate-filled independence speech” linking it with Boko Haram. The pro-Biafra group accused Tinubu of recklessly and falsely linking IPOB with Boko Haram, whilst in the same breadth exonerating ISWAP, Al-Qaeda in the Maghreb and Lakaruwa. A statement \[…\]

## [How self-titled ‘Obi of Lagos’ planned N1.5bn scam — Police](https://newnigerianpolitics.com/how-self-titled-obi-of-lagos-planned-n1-5bn-scam-police/)

_2025-09-12 · admin · South-East &#8211; New Nigerian Politics_

How self-titled ‘Obi of Lagos’ planned N1.5bn scam — Police By Esther Onyegbula The Lagos State Police Command on Friday said preliminary investigations have uncovered how 65-year-old man Engr. Chibuike Azubike, who paraded himself as the “Obi of Lagos,” allegedly masterminded a fraudulent plan to swindle unsuspecting Nigerians through a bogus N1.5 billion palace \[…\]

## [Obi of Lagos: Southern Igbo Ezes, leaders disown Azubike](https://newnigerianpolitics.com/obi-of-lagos-southern-igbo-ezes-leaders-disown-azubike/)

_2025-09-12 · admin · South-East &#8211; New Nigerian Politics_

Igbo leaders By Clifford Ndujihe LAGOS — Igbo traditional rulers and leaders from 12 South-West and South-South states outside Igbo land have disowned Mr. Chibuike Azubike, who recently claimed the title of “Obi Ndigbo Lagos” and announced plans to hold an Ofala festival on September 13. Speaking under the banner of the Association of Ezendigbo \[…\]

## [IPOB reacts as Kenyan court declares Nnamdi Kanu’s arrest, extradition illegal](https://newnigerianpolitics.com/ipob-reacts-as-kenyan-court-declares-nnamdi-kanus-arrest-extradition-illegal/)

_2025-06-28 · admin · South-East &#8211; New Nigerian Politics_

Nnamdi Kanu By Luminous Jannamike ABUJA – The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has hailed a landmark judgment by the High Court of Kenya, which declared the abduction and forced transfer of its leader, Nnamdi Kanu, from Kenya to Nigeria in June 2021 as unlawful and unconstitutional. In a ruling delivered on 24 June \[…\]

