Over 750 US servicemen have been wounded in Iran war, Pentagon numbers reveal - report
A total of 18 US soldiers have been killed and 756 wounded in the US-Iran war, a number that has risen despite recent ceasefire efforts.
www.jpost.com
Live Last read · last published · next check
A total of 18 US soldiers have been killed and 756 wounded in the US-Iran war, a number that has risen despite recent ceasefire efforts.
Pezeshkian's comments come after sources said earlier on Friday that the chances of the Iran conflict expanding in the near future have decreased.
Following Washington's announcement of what it called the toughest sanctions on Iran, Tehran said it would pursue measures to withstand economic pressure.
According to the officials, US President Donald Trump’s decision to impose another harsh package of economic sanctions is intended to “buy time” until after the US midterm elections.
Upon Ghalibaf’s arrival, he insisted that the two countries needed to strengthen a “new regional order” and denounced “foreign interference.”
Iranian human rights groups say Azar Yahu was jailed after reacting to posts by Netanyahu and Trump, with authorities accusing her of acting against national security.
Iran's Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi warns Trump’s economic campaign will fail, as IRGC spokesman Hossein Mohebbi threatens a more destructive Iranian response if another war breaks out.
UAE suspending all trade activities, commercial exchanges and financial transactions with Iran following Trump statement • Trump promises 'economic warfare and isolation on an unprecedented scale'
BBC Persian reported that the announcement comes amid the renewed presence of morality police and heightened street harassment of women perceived to be violating Iran’s compulsory dress code.
The decision follows a spate of attacks on UAE-owned tankers and Tehran's rejection of talks with the US.
Claims by US President Donald Trump that the strait was open contradict Iran's assertions that it remained shut to shipping.
This occurred a few days after an Iranian military official accused Kuwait of withholding information about their fate.
When asked whether he was working to extend the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), Trump declined to answer and shook his head no.
A senior Iranian official told Reuters on Monday that Iran would shift to a “fully offensive” posture after Washington ruled out extending a temporary ceasefire agreement.